Register as a patient
Find out how to register with the surgery.
Check if you are eligible
To join the surgery, you usually have to live within our practice boundary.
Check the practice boundary to find out if you can register.
Contact the surgery if you’re not sure if you’re eligible.
If you are in the area for less than 3 months
If you are staying in the area for less than 3 months, you may be able to register as a temporary patient.
Contact the surgery to find out if you can register.
Using an online form
You can check if you're eligible and register using an online form.
The registration process takes around 15 minutes to complete.
- Register online at Brockham Surgery
- Register online at North Holmwood Surgery
- Register online at Newdigate Surgery
Using a paper form
You can join the practice by filling in a paper form.
You can either:
- download and print the registration form (PDF, 199KB, 2 pages)
- get a paper copy from the surgery
When you have completed the form, please send it to the surgery by email or drop it off at reception.
It’s helpful if you bring or include a copy of your ID. This could be:
- birth certificate
- HC2 certificate
- rough sleepers’ identity badge
- hostel or accommodation registration or mail forwarding letter
Find out more
For more information, read NHS advice on how to register at a GP practice.