Check your contraceptive pill
You should check regularly if your contraceptive pill is still right for you.
How it works
- Answer a few questions online - it should take about 4 minutes, and your answers are private.
- Your GP or nurse will take a look.
- We'll be back in touch with next steps.
Next steps include things like:
- carrying on with your medicine as it is now
- having an appointment, if needed
Before you start
It's useful to know:
- your height
- your weight
- your blood pressure reading from the last month
- the name of your contraceptive pill - you'll be able to upload a photo of this if you want
- the date of your last smear test
You cannot ask for emergency contraception with this service. This is because you may not get your treatment in time.
Instead you should either:
- get urgent advice from your local chemist, GP practice or family planning clinic
- call 111